8 and 10-13 June 2013 | The Cinema Museum | London SE11 4TH
This Festival is an event for anybody who is interested in documentaries that rely on archival footage as a narrative vehicle. The Festival aims to showcase international archive-based documentaries, some of which never get a showing in the UK. Three of the documentaries featuring in this year’s Festival are UK premieres while the fourth is the London premiere.
• Saturday, 8 June 2013 @ 2.30 p.m. WORKSHOP WITH SHANE O’SULLIVAN AND SAM DWYER
• Monday, 10 JUNE 2013 @ 7.30 p.m. UK PREMIERE WHEN ALI CAME TO IRELAND FOLLOWED BY Q&A WITH DIRECTORS ROSS WHITAKER AND AIDEEN O’SULLIVAN
• Tuesday, 11 June 2013 @ 7.30 p.m. UK PREMIERE ICI, ON NOIE LES ALGERIENS
• Wednesday, 12 June 2013 @ 7.30 p.m. LONDON PREMIERE UNFINISHED SPACES
• Thursday, 13 June 2013 @ 7.30 p.m. FINDING THE FOOTPRINTS: A LOOK BACK AT MISE EIRE UK PREMIERE AND WINNER OF FOCAL AWARD FOR BEST USE OF FOOTAGE IN AN ARTS PRODUCTION