IMPACT March 12-14, 2014 Turin, Italy – marketplace for factual content
Building upon the successful legacy of previous editions that took place in New York, Rome, London, and Toronto, IMPACT in Italy is a new take on the established genre and is a must-attend for all serious players in factual content.
From broadcasters, producers, archivists to noted figures in the history, biography and current affairs realm, IMPACT’s attendees are a veritable who’s who of the genre.
Unfolding over the course of two intense and productive days, IMPACT features an agenda crafted by practitioners, including:
• Keynotes, talks and multi-speaker sessions covering the most significant content production and development issues being faced today
• Screenings of the finest content, including a roundup of the best factual content from around the world
• An awards and recognition program that selects and honours the best factual content in the world
• Facilitated one-on-one meetings, enabling content executives to meet, buy, sell and collaborate
• Identification of new opportunities to influence viewers and monetize content in television, film, and digital media
• Stimulating intellectual & cultural performances, presentations, and activities
The early bird booking price is available to Jan 2014 here